Toggle features such as Host Instruction Emails, notification emails, and duplicate checking from Event Preferences. You can access Event Preferences from Event Setup in the Event Toolbar on the left. For FundEasy Event Preferences, see this article.
Registration (enabled by default)
- Turn on the Registration Confirmation Emails when your guests register.
- Turn on the Host Instruction Emails that give your hosts access to their guest list manager.
- Turn on the Registration Duplicate Checker to help match registrants with existing profiles.
Notifications (enabled by default)
- Notify the Event Coordinator when someone registers - this option automatically sends an email to the Event Coordinator when anyone registers.
- Notify the Event Coordinator when someone registers as a host - this option automatically sends an email to the Event Coordinator when a host registers.
- Notify the hosts when people are added to or removed from their group.
- Enable this option to automatically send emails to your hosts to let them know of any changes to their group.
- You have the option while moving guests to select which hosts will receive emails.
- Uncheck if you don't want your hosts to be notified when guests are moved in or out of their group.
- These emails can be customized in your Web & Email Templates if this option is turned on.
- When public registration is open
- Allow your hosts to view their group, but not make changes.
- Allow your hosts to edit custom field values from inside person profiles.
- When public registration is closed
- Redirect Hosts to Event Closed page (default).
- Allow Hosts to view their group, but not make changes.
- Allow Hosts to view their group and continue to make changes.