To open or close your event, click Dashboard in the Event Tools navigation menu on the left. Click the Public Registration dropdown and choose Not Open Yet, Open, or Closed. If you have added an Attendance Goal, it will automatically close your event when it is reached. You can edit the Attendance Goal from the Public Registration section of the Dashboard.
FundEasy Lite campaigns, like #GivingTuesday and Year-End Campaigns, open and close based on the Fundraising Start Date in Campaign Details.
You can also click on the dropdown next to the name of your event in the top menu toolbar.
- Not Open Yet - Before your event is ready to launch, set your event to Not Open Yet. When your guests click the register button on your Event Web Page, they will see the Not Open Yet page. This page includes the event contact phone number and email address for more information. You can edit this template from Web & Email Templates.
- Open - This opens your event registration to the public. These Host Manager Event Preferences are available when registration is open.
- Allow hosts to see their guests
- Allow hosts to see and edit their guest list (default)
- Closed - When you're ready to close registration, choose close. Any guests who try to register to a closed event will get the Registration Closed page. This page includes the event contact phone number and email address for more information. You can edit this template from Web & Email Templates. These Host Manager (tk) Event Preferences are available when registration is closed.
- Hosts cannot edit or add guests to a closed event (default).
- Allow hosts to see their guest
- Allow hosts to see and edit their guest list
If you have set an Attendance Goal in your Event Details, your event will automatically close when you reach that goal. You can edit the Attendance Goal from Event Details or from the Public Registration dropdown on your Dashboard.