To start setting up your event, you'll begin with the Event Details. The event information you add here fills in your web and email templates for you, so you'll need to add this information before moving on to other parts of your event setup. You can always come back to this screen to make changes.
The fields in Event Details are similar for AttendEasy and FundEasy. Below are the AttendEasy fields. You'll find FundEasy-specific information near the bottom of the page.
- The name of your event
- Theme / Tagline
- Date & Time
- Click the date text box to add or edit the date of your event.
- If you need more information than just the date and the time, click Edit below those fields to change how your date and time appears on your templates. Just type it in. To make a line break, add <br> where the line ends.
- Type in the location to use the Google lookup, or type in the location manually.
- Parking Instructions
- Promotional Information
- Attendance Goal - Number of people you hope will attend your event. We'll use this number to show the registration progress on your dashboard.
- Event Description - Since the variable for this section is automatically on your Event Web Page and Invitation email, what you add here will show on those templates.
- Event Website link - the link to your website with more information about the event. When someone completes registration, this is the page they will be taken to. By default, we use your Website in your Account Information.
- Donation Website - AttendEasy Only - the link for your own giving page. If you'd like to add a Give button to your invitation email, put the link for your giving page here, and the Give button will magically appear on your invitation template. Leave this blank if you don't want to have the Give button on your invitation email.
- Show More Options - AttendEasy Only
- Speaker Information
- Master of Ceremonies
- Points of Contact
- Event Coordinator - This is the person primarily responsible for managing your event. They will receive all important email notifications about the event from Ministry Sync.
- Event Contact Person - Appears as the main point of contact on all event web pages and emails.
- Meal Choices - List your meal options and descriptions for your menu options. Read more about editing and reporting on meal choices here.